The Bean

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Online Shopping

I never thought I would be an online shopper. In fact, I would not say that I am now, however...

Yesterday I was introduced to zulily.com which has amazing sales on wonderful baby, kid, mom stuff. Brands and things that I didn't even know existed. It has only been one day, but I think I will become addicted! They have new sales everyday which is brilliant marketing on their part. I now have no choice but to go look every day!

The first thing I purchased today was a MUST. Our inspiration for the Bean's nursery is A Midsummer Night's Dream. So what did I find at zulily today? The perfect picture! It is even called Midsummer Night's Dream. Did I mention that the nursery is green and lavender? It's like this picture was made for Bean. I couldn't exactly pass that one up, right? AND it was only $14.99 (originally $30.00).

Then I decided to buy one FuzziBunz cloth diaper. Yes, just one. I thought I could try it out without committing to the whole process. This deal: $11.99, regularly $17.00.
Online shopping takes an incredible amount of self control. I have every intension of just window shopping. We'll see how that goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment