The Bean

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Testing, testing....

Welcome to On The Road. Here you will discover all sorts of tidbits about me and this life I lead in the D.C. area. Let's begin.


10 things to know about me this minute in no particular order:

10. I'm hungry.

9. I love it when I get to wear knit skirts in the sunshine.

8. Peanut sleeps a lot! (Okay, that is not so much about me as it is about my dog)

7. Too much time off makes me antsy.

6. I'm trying to stop biting my nails... again.

5. I'm going to the track tonight where I will run with my friends.

4. I bought new flip-flops yesterday after discovering that I threw all of my old ones away.

3. I hate my bed. Do those tempurpedic beds feel as good as they look?

2. I should really put my clothes away.

1. I'm really looking forward to the trees in the courtyard being in full bloom. It is only a day or two away... I can feel it.


No comments:

Post a Comment